Date(s) - April 10, 2021
8:00 am - 1:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Over the Board Tournament
Enter HEREFormat: 5 Rounds - Pawn Soccer Date:10 April 2021 Time Control: 10:10 This tournament will NOT be rated by CHESS SA. Venue: NG Doornpoort, 841 Boabab St, Doornpoort, Pretoria, 0186, Entries close: Thursday 8 April 2021 at 19:00 Cost: R70 per player. Prizes: Each player will receive a prize. Certificates: Digital Participation Certificates will be issued to regions. Playing Times: Set Times will be given. Rules: Latest FIDE rules will apply. Only players with confirmed payments will be added to the draw published on http://www.chess-results.com/. All accepted players must be at the venue by 8:00 to start the screening process.
- The Organiser of the tournament and other tournament officials are not responsible for the safety or property of players or spectators
- The player/parent/guardian gives consent for the player’s name, surname, gender, race, date of birth to be submitted to the rating agencies for the purposes of rating the tournament and the rating agencies displaying it on their respective websites.
- The player/parent/guardian gives consent for photo’s to be taken of the players during the tournament and to be published on our Social Media pages. Should consent not be given please notify us before the tournament so that we can notify our photographers.
- The Wearing of Masks will be compulsory for all players. Face Shields may be worn together with a mask that covers the nose and mouth.
- Sanitising and Hand washing – All players will line up in front of the playing hall keeping at least a 1m distance between each player at all times and their hands will be sanitsed before they are allowed to enter the venue.
- Boards and pieces will also be sanitised before and during the tournament.
- Temperature Measurement Station – All players will report to a Temperature measurement station after their hands have been sanitised – Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start time of the tournament to allow enough time for this. Should a player have an elevated temperature he / she will not be allowed to play.
- Each player must have his / her own small bottle of hand sanitiser with him/ her at all times.
- Stringent Social Distancing measures must be followed at all times. All players will be spaced 1 to 1.5 meters apart. Players must also follow social distancing rules when entering and leaving the playing venue as well as when outside on the campus grounds.
- All Parents / Guardians will have to wear Masks.
- No Parent will be allowed inside the venue.
- No spectators will be allowed inside the playing venue. When your game is completed you must leave the playing venue.
- Fever (Elevated temperature above 37.5 ºC)
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore Throat